Monday, May 13, 2013

The Lost Lumberjack


I'm back!  Life has been pretty frantic lately, but I think it's about time I got back on top of this blogging thing, so expect a good few months of consistent weekly posts.

Since joining the creative team at Gemma last October I've been working on some pretty exciting stuff, but unfortunately I can't actually show any of it until the Autumn at the earliest.  But the good news is that I have a bunch of new personal work to fill the coming weeks, along with the last few pieces of Blue Nose Friends artwork I illustrated before leaving Carte Blanche Greetings.

First up is the guy above, a portfolio piece painted prior to visiting Eurogamer Expo on a job hunting mission at the end of last year.

If he seems familiar, it's because he's basically a rendered version of this earlier sketch.



Shane
www.ShaneMadeArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment